Wednesday 30 July 2008

New York, New Clothes!


I have just come back from a holiday in New York. Luckily during my stay there were quite a few sales on. I managed to get some fantastic shoe bargains in both the Saks 5th Avenue and the Bergdorf Goodman sales. A lovely pair of Prada’s and a shiny pair of Gucci’s. I also managed to pick up the McQueen Skull Scarf I have been coveting for quite some time – although that was full price. Boo…
As well as designer bargains, a fantastic store to visit is
Forever 21 – I was in there for hours and came away with bags of stuff. Cool accessories and great clothes - all good quality too.
The New York ladies seemed to favour dresses and flats – either gladiator sandals or leather thongs. It was a heat wave while I was there though.
The best thing about shopping in New York for a Brit is the prices, the exchange rate is great for us at the moment so picking yourself up a bargain is really easy.
I am going back in Dec to catch more sales.



No comments: