Monday 30 June 2008

We are paper dolls...

So me and my friend have decided to start a fashion blog, we think and talk about this stuff lots as it is. We thought it would be good to do something useful with it. So there is me, the girl doll and him, the boy doll. Between us we plan to take over the planet - one shiny accessory at a time.
Who knows now what nonsense we will spew into the world. I plan to share as much info as I can in the hope that I will gain even more good shopping karma.
So with that in mind I thought I would share this scarf tying guide. There's loads of silk squares around now, D&G had silk headscarves galore on the catwalk. Just add a Barbour jacket and you'll look like her majesty walking the corgis in Balmoral - spectacular. Just a hunch but you might not be brave enough to wear it as a headscarf, so it's useful to learn a few other ways of tying it. Hermes scarves are beautiful but pricey so try looking in vintage stores, there are some links to some great ones to the right. I am currently wanting the Alexander McQueen jewelled skull scarf so much it hurts. It's takes the retro jewel print of silk scarves my nan used to have but wrongs them up a bit with a sexy skull pattern. Now you try telling me I don't need a bit of that in my life...

No comments: